HashiTalks 2023 - live from 16 Feb Noon GMT - 17 Feb Noon GMT

1 view

OldMidWest Swabbie

Jan 25, 2023, 6:34:30 PM1/25/23
to Akron Linux Users Group
I do not know if the members remember that in Meetup, that Cleveland has a  Cleveland HashiCorp User Group ..  Here is a bit about the group from there page :

This group is a place to meet other developers and ops engineers using HashiCorp tools !

HashiCorp enables orgs to provision, secure, connect and run any infrastructure for any application. DevOps engineers use the HashiCorp product suite of Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Consul, Boundary, and Waypoint on a daily basis.

This group gathers HashiCorp Users to share valuable experiences and knowledge.

Join us to learn more about best practices and how others have solved infrastructure problems with the integration of HashiCorp tools.
AND
they are having a Live Event coming this next Month and here is a link to this webpage :

FYI, they also have a HashiCorp community forum [link is also available in the Group] :
      < Hashi Community Forum >

If you are interested in their Products or are already using their products,  you may want to join the Meetup Group and attend the upcoming event or 2023.

I hope that this information helps our Members.  Take care !

Harvey Rothenberg