Lost MyFitnessPal Intergration

Nick Wolf

Aug 6, 2014, 2:57:54 AM8/6/14
to akra...@googlegroups.com
I seem to remember someone posting a messy hack for intergrating MyFitnessPal into Beeminder, but sadly my Google Fu is failing me, does anyone have details on this?

Daniel Reeves

Aug 13, 2014, 6:19:15 PM8/13/14
to akratics
I'm also failing to find anything, but you should upvote it here:
http://beeminder.uservoice.com/forums/3011-general/suggestions/5569109-integrate-with-myfitnesspal
It's a great candidate for one of our next official integrations.

Also, does myfitnesspal by any chance have twitter integration? If so
then this might be a good solution:
blog.beeminder.com/twitter

http://dreev.es -- search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com