EARN CASH DAILY. 50K INTO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT**Oprah Winfrey and ABC's investigation team 20/20 also prove it can be done

Skip to the first unread message

someone

29 Dec 2009, 17:43:5129/12/2009
People that make their dreams come true take risks. In this case, the
risk is $6 and a little bit of time. Who knows, it might just work.

Proven by various, highly-respected U.S. TV and Radio programs as
being 100% legal, feasible and true.**
**Oprah Winfrey and ABC's investigation team 20/20 also prove it can
be done.***
IF A 15 YEAR OLD BOY COULD MAKE $71,000 IN JUST 5 WEEKS
AND OTHERS $250,000 IN A FEW MORE WEEKS -- SO CAN YOU!!!
THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
FOLLOW The LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID SCAM!! :
I came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00!

...here's how!
PayPal verifies that this $6 investment program is 100% legal
and is a big hit this year
see their note below or ask them directly...

For a simple investment of 15-30 minutes and just $6,
it is 100% worth it to
make thousands so quickly.
This is not another scam that takes lots of your hard earned money;
this is a no risk investment that will
make you thousands of dollars very easily and quickly.
PayPal verifies that this $6 investment program is 100% legal and is a
big hit this year...See their note below or ask them directly...
From PayPal:
"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a PayPal
scheme floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the $6
scheme.

You may have even taken part in it well we have been asked a lot of
questions about this scheme the answer is yes it does work and yes it
is safe to use providing you follow the rules it is legal and has made
a big hit on the internet this year.

If you would like to take part in this scheme or would like a bit more
information then please see the attached file that was kindly donated
to us.
Thank you for using PayPal!"
Turn $6 into $15,000 in only 30 days...here's how! You have most
likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20
and Oprah or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal.

If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail.

This program is by no means new.

It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade.

In the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as
an investment of a few hundred dollars.

However, thanks to PayPal and the Internet,

the investment is now virtually ZERO!

And what's more,
the entire process is FASTER, EASIER,
and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!
All you need is:
1) An Email address
2) A PayPal account - (must be a BUSINESS or PREMIER account! )
3) $6.00
***THIS IS END JUNE 2009, CURRENT EMAIL LIST***
You have nothing to lose. You are only sending 1 DOLLAR to
six people. I was skeptical at first, but over a few days,
HUNDREDS STARTED APPEARING in my PayPal account!
It's like Christmas morning every day!!
(And I'm still emailing my lists and the $$$$$$are still rolling
into my PayPal account on a daily basis....happy days!)
INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP 1:
The first thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post in word
or notepad or copy and paste on your computer, so you can come back to
it later. After that, if you are not already a PayPal user you need to
go to the PayPal website and SIGN UP. If you want to be able to
receive credit card payments from other people then you will need to
sign up for a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (not just a PERSONAL
account). This is highly recommended to allow others easy payment
options. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will
have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a
few days). PayPal is 100% secure and is used by millions of people
worldwide.

STEP 2:
Here is where the action occurs. The first thing to do is to send a
$1.00 payment to each of the 6 email addresses on the current list
below. To do this quickly and successfully, follow these simple steps:
1. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of
the screen
2. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the email address from the
list below
3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment)
4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal)
5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST", and in the "NOTE" field
Enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST". By doing this, you are
creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by
"paying" for the service.
6. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.
Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it!
7. In case you are unable to send money to any email, go to the next
on the list.
By sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the
compounding
POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow! For the sake of 6
measly dollars, there is no need to cheat in this system, or no-one
will ever get paid.
Everyone always gets paid over and over by thousands and thousands by
promoting it across the entire internet to billions.
IT'S ABSOLUTELEY UNSTOPABLE IN ITS SIMPLICITY ALL FOR $6.
Here is the current Email list:
This is the Email list to send $1 to each PayPal account.
1) carly...@y7mail.com
2) alanc...@gmail.com
3) Ja_...@yahoo.com
4) barn...@hotmail.com
5) coolsh...@gmail.com
5) james...@hotmail.com
STEP 3:
Now take the #1 email off of the list that you see above (from your
saved file), move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5...5 becomes 4
becomes 3., etc. ) and add YOUR Email address (the one used for your
PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.
This is the only part of the document that should be changed.
** Make sure your Email address is the one you have registered with
PayPal **
STEP 4:
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are
thousands of groups).

And email your message to as many people you can. Remember, the more
you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly legal!

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the
following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.
PLEASE REMEMBER
this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions.

You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if
the chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair
share.

So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with one dollar each.
You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
geometrically.
So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will have
potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!!

What an opportunity for only a total of $6.00!!
$1 for each of the first six people listed above

To begin with,
please send you're joining fee now (which is $1.00 to each email
address listed above) then add your own Email Address to the list and
you're in business!

HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS:
Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,
excite.com, etc., then search with the subject ''millionaire message
board'' or ''money making message board'' or ''employment message
board'' or ''money making discussions'' or ''money making forum'' or
''business message board'' etc.

You will find thousands and thousands of message boards.

Click on them one by one and you will find the option 'post a new
message'. Then Post this article as a 'new message' by highlighting
the text of this letter and selecting copy then paste from the edit
menu.

Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
the post message button.

You're done with your first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to
complete postings on message boards after you catch on.

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!

BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200!

That is it

You will begin receiving money in your account from around the world
within days!

JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

Now the WHY part out of 200 postings:

Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).

So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.

Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to each
of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me.

Now those 24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each.

This brings in an additional $125.00.