Fwd: Upcoming CEBS Training on August 2016 - Approved Centre by the Supreme Education Council, Qatar

Abu Firnaz

Jul 26, 2016, 3:59:15 AM7/26/16
to slse...@gmail.com, AKP Group

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: CEBS Training <cebstr...@gmail.com>
Date: 26 July 2016 at 10:52:50 GMT+3
To: CEBS Training <cebstr...@gmail.com>, inf...@cebstudies.com,  Abu Firnaz <aab...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Upcoming CEBS Training on August 2016 - Approved Centre by the Supreme Education Council, Qatar

Dear Professionals,

Warm welcome from CEBS!

CEBS Training Centre is one of the leading professional institution based in Qatar. CEBS Training Centre is also an approved centre by the Supreme Education Council of the state of Qatar. CEBS Training Centre has got international accreditations and affiliations with global leading professional bodies AACE International, USA and Academy of Project Engineering, UK.

Our valuable trainings foster participants to acquire extensive skills and knowledge to make them as competent managers and leaders in their professions. This will be achieved through high quality industrial experienced trainers and management staffs who are faithful to deliver trainings and development programs to suit the professionals’ needs. We also offer fresh and vibrant atmospheres with sophisticated training resources that leads effective and convenient learning environment.

CEBS offers various training programs in Project Management, Structural Design, Cost Engineering, Value Engineering, Contracts Management, IT programs, Health & Safety, Soft Skills and other professional development courses.

Please find below the course schedule and further details of our upcoming training programs;

To enroll and avail special discounts please call/whatsup  to +974 33651397/+974 77610691/+974 77990953 alternatively you can response to this email via cebstr...@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

CEBS Training Centre

Building No.56, Street No.950, Zone 42

Ibn Taymiya Street, Al-Hilal

Doha - Qatar

Tel:   +974 4427 8125, Fax: +974 4029 8337

Mob: +974 77610691

E-Mail: inf...@cebstudies.com I Web: www.cebstudies.com