Fwd: St. Petersburg

Aloys Krieg

Feb 19, 2018, 6:19:53 AM2/19/18
to akls-s...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

The french-german automorphic seminar Aachen-Bonn-Koeln-Lille-Siegen
works nearly 15 years.

In this May, Valery Gritsenko and Nils-Peter Skoruppa invite you to
take part in the school-conference “Modular forms&beyonds” (May, the
21st — 25th) which takes place in St. Petersburg

http://www.pdmi.ras.ru/EIMI/2018/Sagaf/index.html

During the school-conference we organise three mini-courses and usual
conference talks especially of our yang participants. (We are
planning possible 50, 30 and 15 minutes talks).
On Wednesday, May 23th we propose to organise an exterior session of
the ABKLS-seminar in St. Petersburg because we hope that some members
of the main nodes of the ABKLS-seminar will come to St. Petersburg.

The Euler Mathematical Institute and our new International Laboratory
of Mirror Symmetry and Automorphic forms in Moscow will cover local
expenses of the participants of the school-conference in St.Petersburg.
Then the staff in St. Petersburg will help the participants with visa
applications. In order to start this process we are asking you to make
your registration on the site of the conference as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please, send a message to
Valéry Gritsenko <Valery.G...@math.univ-lille1.fr>

Hope to see you in St. Petersburg,
Valery Gritsenko and Nils Skoruppa