ICNT_ABKLS

Pieter Moree

Nov 10, 2018, 11:55:30 AM11/10/18
to Gunther Cornelissen, akls-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

If you are going by train to the ABKLS Nov. 23 in Utrecht,
here some instructions (provided by Gunther). The seminar will start 13:15.

- At the train station, go from the platform up into the main hall and then exit the train station in the direction of “Jaarbeursplein”; this is closest to the *highest* numbered tracks. Exit the buidling, go down the stairs or escalator outside, and there you will find the bus stop (I think labelled G1) for bus 28 in the direction “P+R De Uithof/WKZ” You can get a ticket from the driver for 4.40, but not using cash, only using maestro (this is new since this week, I have no experience with it). If you want to use cash, you should buy the ticket from a machine labelled “U-OV”.

- You should get off at stop “Botanische Tuinen” (it will take about 20 minutes, the bus will first go through the down center and then to the outside campus). If you look back in the direction you came from, there is a low red building with the name “Minnaert” very prominently on display. You should enter this building by the front door, go up the stairs, walk through the main hall and, at the other side of the building, go up one staircase. There will be the lecture room.