how do i fix "Exceeded configured max-open-requests value of [32]"?

Dennis Haupt

Nov 21, 2019, 12:31:38 PM11/21/19
to Akka User List
i want to do N requests. i want akka to queue them so that i never do more than X < 32 requests at once.
how do i achieve that? there is probably a config setting for this, but my akka knowledge is close to zero and i am just experimenting.

Brian Maso

Nov 25, 2019, 2:32:22 PM11/25/19
to akka...@googlegroups.com
See Source.mapAsyncOrdered and Source.mapAsyncUnordered. That should be enough of a pointer to get you there, but if not write again for more hints.

Also, consider joining gitter.im/akka/akka -- much more active

Brian Maso

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019, 09:31 Dennis Haupt <d.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
i want to do N requests. i want akka to queue them so that i never do more than X < 32 requests at once.
how do i achieve that? there is probably a config setting for this, but my akka knowledge is close to zero and i am just experimenting.

** New discussion forum: https://discuss.akka.io/ replacing akka-user google-group soon.
** This group will soon be put into read-only mode, and replaced by discuss.akka.io
** More details: https://akka.io/blog/news/2018/03/13/discuss.akka.io-announced