Tutor Solution for Assignments 2 and 4

Tsimafei Prakapenka

May 25, 2022, 6:19:39 AM5/25/22
to AKBC2022
Hello!

Can we have some kind of tutor solution for assignments 2 and 4?

Kind regards,
Tsimafei

AKBC2022

May 26, 2022, 3:15:22 AM5/26/22
to AKBC2022
Hi  Tsimafei,

When it comes to A4, there is no ideal solution.
Many students had different approaches and they were all equally good.
I will probably post a couple of the good sample* solutions in the next days.
Stay tuned!

Hiba

*not the only solution

Simon Razniewski

May 27, 2022, 4:56:29 AM5/27/22
to AKBC2022
@assignment 2:

The tutor is on travel this week, but perhaps a participant that passed A2 could share their solution here?

Thanks to anyone volunteering!
Simon

Pablo Valdunciel

May 27, 2022, 5:07:46 AM5/27/22
to Simon Razniewski, AKBC2022
Here is my solution for Lab 02.

Pablo Valdunciel
Computer Scientist
Lab02_solution.zip

Tsimafei Prakapenka

May 27, 2022, 10:31:15 AM5/27/22
to AKBC2022
Thanks to everybody!
I have solved it as well, but there were too many hacks in my solution :) Wanted to see a clean code version from tutors.

AKBC2022

May 30, 2022, 10:56:01 AM5/30/22
to AKBC2022
Thanks for asking. And thanks to Paolo for generously providing your solution.

The same applies to Lab 02 as no single *best* solution exists. When it comes to scraping web contents, using hacks is mostly unavoidable. Among the submissions from students, there were different ways that did the job very well. Therefore, everyone is more than welcome to share their solutions of Lab 02 with other students :-)
I also uploaded my solutions on the course website.

Best,
Phong