Exam date

alex 9849

May 31, 2022, 4:54:59 PM5/31/22
to AKBC2022
I just looked into the lsf system and it looks like the exam got scheduled for the 04.07.
The course website still says that the exam date are the 11.07 and the 12.07.
Which date is the correct one?

Thank you

- Alexander

Simon Razniewski

Jun 1, 2022, 3:48:15 AM6/1/22
to AKBC2022
Can you recheck/post a screenshot?

In the email exchange I had with the exam office the exam is scheduled for 11./12.7., what happens on the 4.7. is the registration deadline (1 week before exams according to study regulations). But I don't have access to HISPOS/LSF myself, so can't easily check what is written there.

Simon

Pablo Valdunciel

Jun 1, 2022, 4:14:46 AM6/1/22
to Simon Razniewski, AKBC2022
Hi,

In relation to this, I have noticed that "Automated Knowledge Base Construction" does not appear among the available exams for the master's degree in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence in LSF. What appears is the previous name of the course, "Information Extraction", but the registration is not available anyway.

Best,
Pablo

Pablo Valdunciel

alex 9849

Jun 1, 2022, 4:31:24 AM6/1/22
to AKBC2022
Screenshot_20220601-103005_Chrome.jpg
So this is the information about my exam registrations for the computer science master.

alex 9849

Jun 1, 2022, 4:35:49 AM6/1/22
to AKBC2022
Screenshot_20220601-103506_Chrome.jpg
And this is the email

Simon Razniewski

Jun 1, 2022, 4:37:01 AM6/1/22
to AKBC2022
Thanks, I'll check about both issues with the exam office.

Cheers,
Simon

alex 9849

Jun 1, 2022, 4:39:23 AM6/1/22
to AKBC2022
Thank you very much. :)

Simon Razniewski

Jun 1, 2022, 5:37:38 AM6/1/22
to AKBC2022
Both problems were just fixed - though the system apparently needs some time to propagate the changes - should be fine latest tomorrow midday (if not, please write here again).

Simon

alex 9849

Jun 7, 2022, 5:59:52 AM6/7/22
to AKBC2022
The LSF still shows my enrolled exam as being held on 04.07. Should I just ignore that?

Simon Razniewski

Jun 7, 2022, 6:07:28 AM6/7/22
to AKBC2022
Can anyone not yet enrolled confirm this issue? Can you unenrol and re-enrol, does that change things?

(just to rule out it's an issue of the update not being applied to existing enrolments)

Which degree are you in?

(just to narrow down the issue before writing to the exam office again)

Simon

alex 9849

Jun 7, 2022, 6:46:30 AM6/7/22
to AKBC2022

Yes. Re-enrolling updated the date for me.