Using Pretrained Question Answering Models

ABDUR REHMAN KHALID

Jun 10, 2022, 6:10:09 AM6/10/22
to AKBC2022
Hello Good Day,

I hope that everyone is doing good. I want to ask that can we use pre-trained models on the test in the Question Answering Extractive Method?

Kind Regards,

AKBC2022

Jun 10, 2022, 7:04:39 AM6/10/22
to AKBC2022
Yes, sure you can.

Phong

ABDUR REHMAN KHALID

Jun 12, 2022, 11:33:04 AM6/12/22
to AKBC2022
I wanted to ask that if we are using Question Answer Extraction Method, specifically models from Hugging Faces, are we allowed to use a specific model or we can use any model, because the model I am using is quite big in size.

Kind Regards,

AKBC2022

Jun 12, 2022, 11:58:13 AM6/12/22
to AKBC2022
Yes, that's allowed. We'll try our best to run all submitted solutions even if it could take a longer time.

However, please note that while having a higher score is nice, it is also important that you pay attention to the run-time. This assignment only has a limited number of test cases, but imagine you had to construct a large-scale CSKB, tradeoff between time/cost and quality should be carefully considered.

Phong

ABDUR REHMAN KHALID

Jun 13, 2022, 10:48:13 AM6/13/22
to AKBC2022
Sorry to ask you this, kindly confirm this thing that in assignment no 6, we had to beat the baseline which was 0.142, as mine is 0.183 and I am failed in that assignment, can you confirm that I am actually failed in that assignment or it is just a mistake.

Kind Regards,