[Akara - Support #980] (Obsolete) Migrate trac tickets to Z Foundry

fou...@zepheira.com

Mar 28, 2014, 6:36:00 PM3/28/14

Issue #980 has been updated by Ryan Lee.

Status changed from New to Obsolete

Support #980: Migrate trac tickets to Z Foundry
https://foundry.zepheira.com/issues/980

Author: Uche Ogbuji
Assignee: Uche Ogbuji
Category:
Target version:

So we have a bunch of tickets at: http://trac.xml3k.org/

We've moved to Foundry, and it makes sense to shut that down, but we'd like not to lose existing tickets. Dave Feeney mentioned a trac -> redmine import script, but he at first thought it might need a fresh Redmine instance, and then though that might only be if wiki pages are involved. I wanted to track the issue, and worst case maybe we can store the flat Trac HTML somewhere for legacy.

To change your notification preferences, please click here: https://foundry.zepheira.com/my/account