Akhankha Krishnachura: Gym

Debjit Sarkar

Feb 3, 2013, 10:47:08 PM2/3/13
to mkt_bengalshelter@yahoo.co.in", akankha...@googlegroups.com
Dear BS Marketing team,

I have been told(during taking the possesion of my flat in Oct 2012) that the Gym equipments are already installed in our community but Gym operation has not been started yet.
My family would be shifting in our flat shortly, can you please let me know what all activities are pending to start the gym and what will be the timelines for the same?

FYI, I have already paid the whole year maintenance fees.

Regards
Debjit Sarkar

mrkcma...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2013, 11:16:18 PM2/3/13
to akankha...@googlegroups.com, Debjit Sarkar, chatterjee k
Dear Mr Deblit
We are plagued by innumerable factors as pointed out by many of us time to time and even after more than 7 years of the project there's little solution.

I think BS is not in a mood to complete this project very soon.

Everybody to become aware now or never .
Regards
KrishnaChandra Mahapatra
9831040190

Sent from my HTC

Debjit Sarkar

Feb 4, 2013, 11:31:53 AM2/4/13
to Bengal Shelter Housing Deve. Ltd., akankha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply!
I would appreciate if you can provide me a tentative timelines, not a generic statement.

Regards
Debjit Sarkar