Fwd: STATE BANK OF INDIA sends SARFAESI Notice to Bengal Shelter

Avick Chakraborty

Jan 24, 2013, 8:37:16 PM1/24/13
to Akankha...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sumanta <suma...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Subject: STATE BANK OF INDIA sends SARFAESI Notice to Bengal Shelter
To: akankh...@googlegroups.com

STATE BANK OF INDIA sends SARFAESI Notice to Bengal Shelter Housing Development Ltd.
Affected projects includes Akankha.

Read the attached PDF...public notice from SBI.

--
Sent from my Samsung mobile
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.

Samudra

Apr 19, 2013, 7:22:52 PM4/19/13
to akankha...@googlegroups.com, Akankha...@googlegroups.com
Anyone got any info on this ? SBI has taken over Barnaparichay recently. SBI has listed Akankha in the SARFAESI notice. We still do not know when electricity will come, when Akankha will get clearance certificate from Hidco and finally when we can do registration.
If any resident is reading it, please respond. I will post this in the akankhanewtown.com forum as well.

Regards,
Samudra