Any sign of Electricity yet?

Shantanu

Apr 5, 2013, 1:17:34 AM4/5/13
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Is there any sign of Electricity yet in Akankha? Last time, I was told to expect Electricity in March / April.

Shantanu

Samudra

Apr 19, 2013, 7:24:32 PM4/19/13
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
nothing yet .. i heard new date is july/august ... current residents can confirm

Champak Chowdhuri

Apr 19, 2013, 7:56:13 PM4/19/13
to akankha...@googlegroups.com, akankha...@googlegroups.com
July / August of which year? I am hearing that since last few years !!!!!

Thanks and regards

Champak Chowdhuri

(Sent from my Smart Phone. Please excuse any spelling or grammatical error)

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential and only for the individual or the entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or reliance upon the content of this e-mail or the attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.