OC/POC

Avick Chakraborty

Oct 19, 2012, 1:54:29 AM10/19/12
to Akankha...@googlegroups.com, newtown-rajarhat-kolkata
Just found that Hi-land Woods got their occupancy certificate on 28th September.
Many other hosing complexes at Newtown got theirs OC/POC in last couple of months.
Two other neighbours of Hi-Land- Sunrise and Akankha yet to get it despite applying long back due to lack of NOCs.
Its more difficult now to justify to the delay due to lack of infrastructure......

K.C. Mahapatra

Oct 19, 2012, 11:38:40 PM10/19/12
to akankha...@googlegroups.com, Akankha...@googlegroups.com, newtown-rajarhat-kolkata
ANY CHANCES FOR THIS KIND OF CERTIFICATES FOR US.HOW FAR WE ARE FROM OUR MUCH AWAITED TARGETS?

Avick Chakraborty

Oct 20, 2012, 1:24:11 AM10/20/12
to akankha...@googlegroups.com, akankh...@googlegroups.com
K.C,

NKDA website mentions that OC for Akankha (applied 11th Nov 2011) pending due to NOC from Fire, electricity, DOE certificate, Form-C for Lift.
Registering property within one year of getting OC may help us to register it with allotment price instead of market price unless Govt changes the rule in between (hence earlier is better). We also see that BS did not ask for POC (Partial Occupancy Certificate which might allow getting OC for certain buildings) but applied for OC - so it will be difficult to hope that we get it anytime soon given the state of LIG buildings (not sure if anything changes since May/June when I visited last).
I was told attached Govt circular dated 12 Jul 2011 (can be found at Akankha website maintained by owners) pertains only to property transferred by the State Government or Government of India or any authority under the State Government or Government of India or any undertaking of the State Government or Government of India. Hence the said might be applicable to Akankha as Bengal Shelter having State Government ownership in it (I could not independently confirm the applicability). Otherwise, the property registration will be done on existing market value at the time of registration which in most cases will be higher (and expected to go up further as time passes) than allotment cost. For people who booked their apartment early will be double whammy - with delayed possession and substantial increase in estimated registration and stamp-duty cost.

Regards,
A vick

Sent from my Samsung mobile
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender, delete this message and any attachment from your system and you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.
Please consider the environmental impact before printing this document and its attachmen(s). Print black and white and double-sided where possible.

WBGovtGazetteNotificationOnPropertyRegistration_12Jul2011.pdf

Avick Chakraborty

Feb 25, 2013, 5:04:43 AM2/25/13
to akankha...@googlegroups.com, akankh...@googlegroups.com
Noticed that our neighbour Sunrise Point also got the OC on 14th Feb:

Hiland got it in last year September.....Now only Akankha awaits......

SUPRIYO

Mar 3, 2013, 1:06:56 AM3/3/13
to akankha...@googlegroups.com, Akankha...@googlegroups.com, newtown-rajarhat-kolkata
Hi Friends ,

Does anybody have any information regarding regular electricity supply in Akankha ?

Regards

Supriyo