Maintenance of Krishnachura in a deplorable state..

Mameek Das Roy

Feb 23, 2016, 5:45:13 PM2/23/16
to Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat), Kolkata
Dear All,

Do we have any idea , how soon are we going to settle down to hand over entire Akankha maintenance to a private company for better services & care taking ? We have very nice infrastructure and we are paying handsome CAM charges too. But in return we are not getting right services for the price we are paying for the maintenance !

Please look at the condition of our swiming pool , community hall & gym and the internal roads,  all are in very deplorable conditions. We are not realising that we are letting our property and society both to suffer unattended without proper care.

Can all owners of the Akankha society be able to come together, forgetting own differences to find an immediate solution for the society to settle all pending issue's to take complete charges from the Bengal Shelter management ?  It's really high time now, if we don't start taking care of our own abode, it will be too late to take charges. The cost of the damage control will be very expensive because the property is aging & soon things will start to slipping out of our fist.

Please advise your thoughts for a constructive solution soon..

Regards,
Mameek.

arun

Feb 23, 2016, 6:25:51 PM2/23/16
to Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat), Kolkata
Can you please identify your flat number.
Regarding the subject you have raised reason is Bengal Shelter's greed.
Thanks
A k Roy

Champak Chowdhuri

Feb 23, 2016, 11:54:57 PM2/23/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Is the HIG community Hall ready by now? Is it being used regularly? How is the facility and what are the charges? Anyone had any idea?

Thanks and regards

Champak Chowdhuri

(Sent from my Smart Phone. Please excuse any spelling or grammatical error)

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential and only for the individual or the entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or reliance upon the content of this e-mail or the attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.

Champak Chowdhuri

Feb 24, 2016, 12:17:00 AM2/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Do we have any WhatsApp group for Akankha owners? If not I am planning to create one. WhatsApp is the better way to communicate among ourselves.

Anyone interested please mail your WhatsApp number to cham...@me.com

Thanks and regards

Champak Chowdhuri

(Sent from my Smart Phone. Please excuse any spelling or grammatical error)

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential and only for the individual or the entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or reliance upon the content of this e-mail or the attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.

Kaushik Pal

Feb 24, 2016, 12:19:46 AM2/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I completely agree with you. We should be taking the entire things from Bengal Shelter. We should not allow them anymore.

Thanks
Kaushik

Abhijit Mitra

Feb 24, 2016, 1:03:24 AM2/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We request all members to kindly give their Tower and Flat Numbers while communicating their mobile numbers for whats app group.

A Mitra
Krishnachura Tower 3 Flat 11A

K.C. Mahapatra

Feb 24, 2016, 3:23:11 AM2/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com

I appreciate your feelings for a better living in AKANKHA.our management committee may be contacted for any kinda updates .

Krishna Chandra Mahapatra
9831040190

Gaurab Dhar

Feb 24, 2016, 4:24:30 AM2/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
good to see people taking the proactive step in taking the controls from BS.
appreciate your efforts. unfortunately, since I do not stay in Kolkata, may not be able to help much with presence, but will contribute in whatever way possible.
would like to list down some actions that we need to take at our end:

1. start the process of forming a owner's association, so that the body can take over the maintenance from BS
2. select persons who can start the dialogue with BS for the legalities towards the formation of the OA
3. force BS to start the maintenance of the property, or take them to court (last option) for the shoddy maintenance job at the moment
4. ask for a report on the corpus fund lying with them.

any other points that others would like to nite down is welcome.

regards,
gaurab dhar

Feb 24, 2016, 4:24:30 AM2/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Sure. Please add me to the WhatsApp group

Kallol Hazra
Krishnachura Tower 3 Flat 16/17D

Thanks and regards,
Kallol

Amitabha

Feb 24, 2016, 4:47:36 AM2/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Please add me as well

Amitabha Ray 16D Tower 2.

8007466334

Sent from my iPhone

Sankar Mukhopadhyay

Feb 24, 2016, 5:02:26 AM2/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the initiative. Please add me to the WhatsApp group as per details below:

Sankar Mukhopadhyay
Krishnachura Tower 3 Flat 14B
Thanks,

Sankar.

Mameek Das Roy

Feb 28, 2016, 7:43:55 PM2/28/16
to Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat), Kolkata
Hi Campak , great initiative to create the what's ap group, soon we will start communicating on all issues in it .Please ensure its a close community of owners group and only the owners are the members of this group.

Debjit Sarkar

Feb 28, 2016, 7:43:55 PM2/28/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Please add me as well in this WhatsApp group.

Debjit Sarkar
Krishnachura Tower 2 1C

arun

Mar 23, 2016, 7:58:14 PM3/23/16
to Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat), Kolkata
At last BS was compelled by NKDA to complete land mutation process.
Arun kumar Roy

K.C. Mahapatra

Mar 23, 2016, 11:05:22 PM3/23/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com

Why not it's being circulated officially by BS itself ?
What should be the next step Mr Arun ? For mutation

Krishna Chandra Mahapatra
9831040190

On Mar 24, 2016 5:28 AM, "arun" <akro...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
At last BS was compelled by NKDA to complete land mutation process.
Arun kumar Roy

arun

Mar 24, 2016, 12:07:59 AM3/24/16
to Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat), Kolkata
Details procedures regarding mutation of respective apartment is given in nkda website. Also any one can go to utility building of nkda near akankha housing for mutation.
Arun k Roy

K.C. Mahapatra

Mar 24, 2016, 1:14:35 AM3/24/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com

Is the new building opposite of our complex across the road ?

Krishna Chandra Mahapatra
9831040190

On Mar 24, 2016 9:38 AM, "arun" <akro...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
Details procedures regarding mutation of respective apartment is given in nkda website.  Also any one can go to utility building of nkda near akankha housing for mutation.
Arun k Roy

K.C. Mahapatra

Mar 25, 2016, 9:37:12 AM3/25/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com

Well it's the same building across the road opposite of our complex . Also there's a post office in this building with PIN 700161.

Krishna Chandra Mahapatra
9831040190

Basu

Apr 28, 2016, 4:55:37 AM4/28/16
to Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat), Kolkata
Please add me as well in this WhatsApp group.

Devjit Basu
Krishnachura Tower 12B