LIST OF AKANKHA KRISHNACHURA MEMBERS

Abhijit Mitra

Apr 30, 2016, 1:52:00 AM4/30/16
to Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat), Kolkata, akankh...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

It would help if we can have an excel sheet with the name of all members along with their email and mobile numbers so that the same can help in making an Owner’s Association.

Request your collaboration for updating the same.

Thanks

Abhijit

Akankha Owners.xlsx

Arnab Roy

Apr 30, 2016, 6:04:37 AM4/30/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,  PFA the updated version.  Regards, Arnab (T3 - 15D)

Akankha Owners.xlsx

Rupam Paul

Apr 30, 2016, 10:13:46 AM4/30/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
PFA

Regards,

Rupam Paul (T3/6D)
Akankha Owners.xlsx

Sukumar Nandi

Apr 30, 2016, 12:15:17 PM4/30/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com

Please  correct my email addresses
Suk...@iitg.ernet.in
Sukuma...@gmail.com
T2, 6A,  Krishnachura

Regards
Sukumar Nandi

Jeffrey

Apr 30, 2016, 9:48:08 PM4/30/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Please remove my name from the list. I have sold my interest in the flat, tower 2, 19A.

I got tired of the BS from BS. They are an unprofessional, unethical and incompetent organization.

Samit Banerjee,
Huntington Beach, California 92846

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, moderation in the search for justice no virtue." Barry Goldwater, Republican Caucus. 1969.

Sent from a mobile device.

Arindam Chakravarti

Apr 30, 2016, 9:58:35 PM4/30/16
to akankha...@googlegroups.com
Same with me too. I have withdrawn from 14th floor, Tower 1 and both the garages. If you could remove my name from the group please?

Best wishes,

Arindam

Sent from my iPad, please excuse brevity.

Utpal Bhattacharya

May 3, 2016, 4:42:57 AM5/3/16
to akankh...@googlegroups.com, Kolkata''Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat)
I see one RC resident - Surya Jana. Can someone please take his name out from here

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 2:11 PM, 'amiya chouny' via AkankhaOwners <akankh...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Please find attached list

Regards

AKC
T-1,11B

 Subject: LIST OF AKANKHA KRISHNACHURA MEMBERS
 To: "'Akankha Newtown (Rajarhat), Kolkata'" <akankha...@googlegroups.com>, akankh...@googlegroups.com
 Date: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 11:21 AM

 Dear All,
  It would help if we can have an excel sheet
 with the name of all members along with their email and
 mobile numbers so that the same can help in making an
 Owner’s Association.
  Request your collaboration for updating the
 same.  ThanksAbhijit

Cheers,
Utpal Bhattacharya

Kaushik Pal