PTP Score Inspector Keyboard Shortcuts

Arleen Casey

Jan 5, 2024, 5:46:02 PMJan 5
to AK PSUG
How does one activate the Keyboard Shortcuts for the Missing, Collected, Late..... that are on the grading widget - Score Inspector?

One of my newer teachers asked about activating the keyboard shortcuts. They said they used them in their previous district.

Robin Gage

Jan 5, 2024, 6:43:07 PMJan 5
to ak-...@googlegroups.com

Arleen, see you at ASTE! I see that you are presenting as well 👍

You don’t have to do anything to activate the keyboard shortcuts for the Gradebook. Just type in the right character(s) in the score box, and the flag is applied. The shortcuts are actually shown in the score inspector, but the font is small and hard to read.

The counterintuitive part is that you can just type the characters (even if a score is already entered), and it will apply the flag. Adding the flag will not change or edit the score. Once you press enter, the flag is applied, and the score displays again. If you type in the wrong characters, it will not apply the flag, and you’ll get an invalid score error.

--

Robin Gage

District Test Coordinator/PowerSchool Admin

Northwest Arctic Borough School District

907-442-1833

www.nwarctic.org

From: ak-...@googlegroups.com <ak-...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Arleen Casey <arl...@mehs.us>
Date: Friday, January 5, 2024 at 1:46 PM
To: AK PSUG <ak-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AKPSUG] PTP Score Inspector Keyboard Shortcuts

[EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]: Do not open unexpected attachments or links.