question about finding something on new interface

Marsha Sandhofer

Jun 7, 2024, 3:10:41 PMJun 7
to ak-...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to get to the spot where I can change how often the class ranking refreshes.  I can't find it!
Is anyone else having issues with the new "Help"?  It tells you what to do, but not where to find anything!
Thanks
Marsha

--
Marsha Sandhofer
High School & Athletic Information Clerk

Kyle Schneider

Jun 7, 2024, 3:36:57 PMJun 7
to 'Kyle Schneider' via AK PSUG
School Management -> Academics - Recalculation Frequency (under Class Rank). You’ve got to be in the school to see it.

Kyle Schneider
GSD Educational Services
Desk: 907-917-4149
Cell: 802-281-8430