Re: [AKPSUG] Abridged summary of ak-psug@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Mara Lutomski

Jun 25, 2024, 11:26:12 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to ak-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Brandon! I had not seen that addition to PowerSchool!
Yes, I agree Kyle is great.

Mara

On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 6:39 PM <ak-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Mara Lutomski <ex...@pcsd.us>: Jun 24 08:18AM -0800

Has anyone developed a solution to capture Reads Act info to be reported on
Oasis? We are small enough that I was able to have a conversation with the
person in charge of administering the ...more
"Gunderson, Megan" <mgund...@valdezcityschools.org>: Jun 24 08:23AM -0800

Valdez has been happy with GSD's custom Powerschool plug-in (for both state
reporting and Reads Act data tracking) with OASIS reporting fields, and we
are of similar size to Petersburg. ...more
Brandon Shilson <bshi...@lysd.org>: Jun 24 12:23PM -0400

The reads act data capture fields were added to the compliance ->Summer
OASIS page. They will appear on the Summer OASIS report generated in
powerschool.

[image: image.png]

--
Sincerely, ...more