Graduation progress display

Charlene Brown

Mar 20, 2024, 3:02:37 PMMar 20
to ak-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! I would like to know if  it is possible for the graduation progress screen to be available for students to view?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Charlene C. Brown
Student Records Administrator
Migrant Ed. Records Manager
PowerSchool Systems Admin.

Delta/Greely School District

Delta/Greely School District 1664 N. Clearwater Ave., P.O. Box 527 Delta Junction, Alaska 99737

Confidentiality Notice: The information transmitted in this email is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy copies of the original message.

Kyle Schneider

Mar 20, 2024, 3:52:09 PMMar 20
to ak-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, there is a setting for that inside the school preferences.

Since there are two UIs currently, here’s what you need to add to the URL to get there:

/admin/schoolsetup/APSettings.html
--
Kyle Schneider
GSD Educational Services

Sent from my iPhone

Charlene Brown

Mar 20, 2024, 4:04:23 PMMar 20
to ak-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! It worked! Just have to remember to be on the District instead of the school or you get an error message.

~ Charlie

Charlene Brown

Mar 20, 2024, 4:10:19 PMMar 20
to ak-...@googlegroups.com
I just re-checked... it just says loading after clicking the submit button. When refreshed to re-run, it stays on loading.

Charlene Brown

Mar 20, 2024, 4:12:08 PMMar 20
to ak-...@googlegroups.com
Ok, working now going back to the school instead of District. Sorry, it seems the system keeps glitching on me today.