Does the CRDC report work ?

Mara Lutomski

Dec 27, 2023, 1:38:50 PM12/27/23
to AK PSUG
Wondering if the CRDC report works imbedded in PS works for anyone or if it just the way we have set up our system. We get a failed each time I have tried to run it. I wasn't hopeful that it would be complete but I was hoping it would spit out some data. This is the error code. Anyone with insight?
-- The error occurred in file:///G:\pcsd-AK026\PowerSchool\temp\tomcat-olap\core.CRDC_System_insertData_2022.xml.5650637338160557678.tmp. --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map. --- Check the insertIntoCRDCSystemStudentsTable_2022.oracle-InlineParameterMap. --- Check the statement (update failed). --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20102: COMMON_CRDC_REPORT_2022.getCommonCRDCStudentDetails - An error was encountered - -942 -ERROR- ORA-00942: table or view does not exist ORA-06512: at "PS.COMMON_CRDC_REPORT_2022", line 2366

Kyle Schneider

Dec 27, 2023, 1:47:21 PM12/27/23
to 'Kyle Schneider' via AK PSUG
Mara,

The report, while not currently complete, updates are scheduled for January, should be working. I’ve used it with a few different districts over the last few weeks.

Based on your error message, I’m guessing that there is some fundamental setup that hasn't’ been completed. Unfortunately, the setup is complex enough that I can’t guess what that might be though. There is documentation available here: https://ps-compliance.powerschool-docs.com/pssis-ak/latest/civil-rights-data-collection-crdc

Kyle Schneider
GSD Educational Services
Desk: 907-917-4149
Cell: 802-281-8430
ky...@gsded.com

On Dec 27, 2023, at 1:38 PM, Mara Lutomski <ex...@pcsd.us> wrote:

Wondering if the CRDC report works imbedded in PS works for anyone or if it just the way we have set up our system. We get a failed each time I have tried to run it. I wasn't hopeful that it would be complete but I was hoping it would spit out some data. This is the error code. Anyone with insight?
-- The error occurred in file:///G:\pcsd-AK026\PowerSchool\temp\tomcat-olap\core.CRDC_System_insertData_2022.xml.5650637338160557678.tmp. --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map. --- Check the insertIntoCRDCSystemStudentsTable_2022.oracle-InlineParameterMap. --- Check the statement (update failed). --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20102: COMMON_CRDC_REPORT_2022.getCommonCRDCStudentDetails - An error was encountered - -942 -ERROR- ORA-00942: table or view does not exist ORA-06512: at "PS.COMMON_CRDC_REPORT_2022", line 2366

Collin Lasley

Dec 28, 2023, 1:30:21 PM12/28/23
to AK PSUG
This is a known issue for some states that do not yet have their state-specific CRDC report published yet, as Kyle mentioned. Specifically, this occurs in Alaska, Arizona, Massachusetts, Idaho, Illinois, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin according to the known issue report at https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-State-and/PowerSchool-SIS-State-Provincial-Reporting-CRDC-2021-2022-Report/ta-p/498137/jump-to/first-unread-message

Alaska's state-specific CRDC report is expected to be released on or before January 23, 2024. IMHO, this is cutting it a bit close for my taste, especially since we don't have all of the information for the "one click" report in PowerSchool. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to fall back on our old standby of custom CRDC scripts to generate the flat file for uploading.