Jan 2015 - Mind map exercise - Paste your reports here

Ajay Balamurugadas

Jan 20, 2015, 8:46:28 PM1/20/15
to ajsoftwaret...@googlegroups.com
Attached the sample map.
Skype Feature Map (in progress).png

Kitchu Ixus

Jan 25, 2015, 12:09:52 PM1/25/15
to ajsoftwaret...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 7:16:28 AM UTC+5:30, Ajay Balamurugadas wrote:
Attached the sample map.
Recharge,_Pay_Bills,_Shop_&_Send_Money_Using_MobiKw.png

ARYA RS

Jan 25, 2015, 7:25:06 PM1/25/15
to ajsoftwaret...@googlegroups.com
Mobikwik wallet.png

Joana Hilda

Jan 26, 2015, 6:54:25 AM1/26/15
to ajsoftwaret...@googlegroups.com
Mobikwik_wallet (6).mind
Mobikwik_wallet (3).png

Ajay Balamurugadas

Feb 1, 2015, 11:56:33 AM2/1/15
to ajsoftwaret...@googlegroups.com
Good start. When we create a map, it is a good idea to maintain the order of links as seen in the website.
We should try to cover all the options. If not, we should at least add a note that there are additional options which we are not adding on the map. Someone viewing the map should not conclude that the options on the map is the final list of options.

Try to avoid ALL CAPS.

Ajay Balamurugadas

Feb 1, 2015, 11:59:36 AM2/1/15
to ajsoftwaret...@googlegroups.com
Nice map. There are more options which are missing from the map.

To export the map, export using the 'Export' option at the bottom of the screen on the map. Do not just take a screenshot of the screen.

Ajay Balamurugadas

Feb 1, 2015, 12:02:30 PM2/1/15
to ajsoftwaret...@googlegroups.com
Colors help. I am not sure if you covered the website or the mobile app.
It is advisable not to use images from outside. If the images are part of the website/app, it is good to add in map.