Java Lead --- Dallas, TX (Remote)

Tom Martin

May 16, 2022, 12:37:53 PM5/16/22

Hello,

This is Tom, from Gbit Inc. We have an urgent requirement for one of our direct clients. Please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your most updated resume on T...@gbitinc.com

Job Title:          Java Lead

Location:          Dallas, TX (Remote)

Duration:         12+ Months

Worldwide Express is building a next generation cloud native platform serving customers and internal users, the Principal Java Software Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining Java applications to support our business needs. They will serve as the technical lead for software development projects and help set and maintain design principles and guidelines across our applications. This includes stand-alone applications as well as Web applications all supporting internal and customer facing business processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities

  • Develop and maintain
  • Create coding and design guidelines to be used throughout our applications.
  • Mentor other developers and ensure coherent development practices.
  • Work with architecture team to define development toolset.
  • Lead organization code review process.
  • Assist in the development of technical requirements for Agile development teams.
  • Develop updates, corrections, or enhancements including Business Logic in Java & SQL as well as User Interfaces in HTML and JavaScript.
  • Provide analysis and recommendations for external
  • Work with Operations Team on Application Deployment Issues.
  • Integrate with other technologies us
  • Responsible for data security and web site intrusion defenses of
  • Develop technical processes and to support the overall SDLC process including continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)

Qualifications:

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field master’s degree preferred
  • 10 or more years development experience using Java, HTML, and JavaScript in a J2EE environment.
  • 8 or more years’ experience in SQL and Database Design.
  • 8 or more years knowledge and work experience in XML or EDI for integrating with trading partners.
  • 1 – 3 years of native cloud application development experience in AWS.
  • 2 years’ experience creating applications in a service-oriented architecture.
  • Experience developing Secure web applications containing financial data.
  • Experience developing enterprise software through several complete development lifecycles.
  • Hands on experience with J2EE Application servers (specifically JBoss).
  • Technical Leadership over projects with 6 or more engineers.
  • Experience creating technical design and architecture for a software tool
  • Experience configuring CI/CD systems.
  • Functional knowledge of Java IDE and SVN development tools.
  • Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
  • Excellent Troubleshooting skills.
  • Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations.
  • Motivated to learn and grow in experience and knowledge.

Tom Martin

Account Manager

Global Bridge InfoTech Inc. ( Gbit Inc )

5525 N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 670

Email: T...@gbitinc.com

Tom Martin

May 17, 2022, 11:47:18 AM5/17/22