Location: Baltimore MD_Onsite
Duration: 6+ Months
1. Partner with Agency stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
2. Good understanding of CICS, and strong ability to open a PDS, search for and find jobs, and understand parameters for jobs.
3. Adhere to security and control, Sarbanes-Oxley, and change control processes
4. Design, develop and maintain Mainframe COBOL & JCL to meet support and/or project requirements.
5. Interface with business and IT teams to understand business requirements and translate business requirements into formal technical requirements and application code.
6. Work with IT support teams (EIA, DA/DBA, server teams) to ensure support and project
requirements are developed and successfully implemented!
7. Develop and execute unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications.
8. Responsible for full System Development Life Cycle
9. Worl‹ with business team to complete acceptance testing and participate in integration testing
10. Participate in production support/pager duty rotation including weekend and off-hour support coverage
11. Provide Solution Delivery Methodology artifacts associated with application components.
12. Participate in technical reviews at appropriate stages of development
1. 6 years of mainframe Development background in design, analysis and coding: CUBOL, VSAM files, TSO/ISPF, JCL, CICS, and DB2.
2. 5 years of experience with SQL
3. IT technical background & mainframe programming experience
4. Experience in all components of software delivery with concentration in requirements, design and development.
5. Quicl‹ starter to troubleshoot/resolve incidents and business support items
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working in a global environment
7. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
8. Ability to Prioritize Business Impact and Urgency
9. Perform application support tasks like: systems Support, security reviews, & maintenance tasks
10. Testing experience
11. Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly.
hanks & Regards,