is Tom, from Gbit Inc. We have an urgent requirement for one of
our direct clients. Please find the Job Description below and interested please
send me your most updated resume on T...@gbitinc.com
Title: Scrum Master
is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Scrum Master for a leading
healthcare provider. You will be responsible for the administrative, coaching
and leadership roles that make Scrum development/delivery possible.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use
Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Plan's, coordinates, monitors, and supports the
implementation of multiple small to medium systems and/or products.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the
intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and
organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace
that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Guides the team's operations by facilitating
ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile
principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the
- Shields the team from interruptions, proactively
identifies and removes impediments that may impact the delivery of the
- Acts as a buffer between the team and process overhead,
so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems
can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an
emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion,
assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict
- Assisting with internal and external communication,
improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other
interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially
on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant
leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Requires BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or
related discipline with IT focus degree; minimum of 3 years’ experience
implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Preferred CSM, CSPO or equivalent.
- Preferred experience within small sized Agile
implementations (e.g. 1-5 teams).
- Business analysis skills
- Knowledge and experience in Scaled Agile Framework
- Capable of partnering with the product owner/business
partners to co-create value and communicate with all levels of
- Health Care experience
- Good understanding of API services and integration
- Mobile Application development experience is an advantage
Global Bridge InfoTech
Inc. ( Gbit Inc )
5525 N MacArthur Blvd,