Excellent consultants available on C2C -- HOTLIST

1 view

Rupal Mavadiya

May 9, 2022, 10:40:30 AM5/9/22
to Rupal Mavadiya

Hi,

Greetings,

This is Rupal From Tekshapers. Hope you are doing great !

Excellent consultants available for c2c. They are looking for new projects. I would appreciate it if you can consider their profiles for any suitable positions with you on Corp to Corp.

Attached here are resumes of candidates for better understanding.

Please share job description

Candidate Name

Skill Set

Experience

Visa Status

Current location

Relocation

Sudheendra Nyapathi

Senior ETL / BI  Guidewire Architect

19 years

TN

Toronto

Open

Edgar Macias

AWS Data Architect

20 years

TN

Houston, TX

Open

Jonathan Valdes

Azure Data Architect

12 years

TN

Jersey City, NJ

Open

Gabriel Moran

GCP Infra Architect

20 years

TN

San Antonio, TX

Open

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

NOTE: Email is the best way to reach me if i am not available at my number.

Regards,

Rupal Mavadiya

Business Development Manager

cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090

(O)  :  1- 248.565.4747 | Extn. 112

(D1- 248.306.8419

(F)   :  1- 248.254.7211

Email id : ru...@tekshapers.com

image001.png

Rupal Mavadiya

May 12, 2022, 12:04:41 PM5/12/22
to Rupal Mavadiya

Kumar

Software Developer

08 years

H1B

Tampa, FL

Remote

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

NOTE: Email is the best way to reach me if i am not available at my number.

image001.png
Sudheendra_Nyapathi.doc
Resume.docx
Edgar Ernesto Macias Perez AWS data Architect.docx
Jonathan Valdes_Azure Data Architect.docx
Gabriel Moran Cloud Architect V2 (1).docx