Excellent consultants available on C2C -- HOTLIST

Rupal Mavadiya

Jan 3, 2022, 9:46:45 AMJan 3

Hi,

Greetings,

This is Rupal From Tekshapers. Hope you are doing great !

Excellent consultants available for c2c. They are looking for new projects. I would appreciate it if you can consider their profiles for any suitable positions with you on Corp to Corp.

Please share job description

Candidate Name

Skill Set

Experience

Visa Status

Current location

Relocation

Sudheendra Nyapathi

Senior ETL / BI  Guidewire Architect

19 years

TN

Toronto

Open

Pallavi Banda

QA Tester/Manual Tester

06 years

USC

New Jersey

Open

Falguni Gheewala

Workday HCM Consultant

07 years

GC

New Jersey

Open

Prasad Donga

SAP HANA Consultant

12 years

H1B

Dallas, TX

Open

Adolfo Camcho

GCP Data Engineer

8 years

TN

Dallas, TX

Open

Hugo Ramos

GCP Data Engineer

10 years

TN

San Antonio, TX

Open

Hector Garcia

AWS & Snowflake Data Engineer

12 years

TN

Plano TX

Open

Manuel Eljuri

AWS Devops Engineer

11 years

TN

El Paso, TX

Open

German Rio Ponce

Data Scientist / Xamarin Developer

20 years

TN

Plano, TX

Open

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

NOTE: Email is the best way to reach me if i am not available at my number.

Regards,

Rupal Mavadiya

Business Development Manager

cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090