Custom impl. based on TagCloudWidget - facet_counts is undefined

Kirsty Bell

Apr 22, 2016, 8:36:18 AM4/22/16
to ajax-solr
Dear all,

I'm having real problems with faceted search on my custom web-app using Ajax Solr, specifically with my implementation based on the TagCloudWidget. My ResultsWidget is very close to the example, it works well and sends two queries to solr - one without faceting and one with, however I can see from the console that my TagCloudWidget makes one solr request without faceting, and so will return TypeError: this.manager.response.facet_counts is undefined  http://****/wp-content/themes/evolve/js/RefineFacetsWidget.js?ver=4.4.2  Line 8

I've attached the relevant files, my implementation based on TagCloudWidget is called RefineFacetsWidget.js, portal.js is my version of reuters.js and searchResultsWidget.js is the implmenntation of the ResultsWidget. I really appreciate any help anyone can give me, or a steer in the right direction, thanks in advance!
RefineFacetsWidget.js
searchResultsWidget.js
portal.js