Best way to have Google crawl or index our huge SOLR database?

Jason Weisenthal

Dec 22, 2014, 3:18:22 PM12/22/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone-

My site has over 20 million images (product pages).  What is the best way to have Google crawl or index the products?  I would like people to find our items online more easily, but do not want duplicate data to harm our rankings.

Does anyone have a good suggestion or know best practices.  We manage our own SOLR database.

Thank you!

Donald Organ

Dec 24, 2014, 8:04:43 PM12/24/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Generate a site map and submit it through Google webmaster tools