Embedded Code for chat?

taegam...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 10:26:54 PM1/12/16
to AJAX-chat
Hi, is there a way I can get an embedded code from the chant and put it on another one of my websites? I have the chat on a separate website in "full screen mode" as I like to call it.

Fabian Wilson

Jan 13, 2016, 7:43:27 AM1/13/16
to taegam...@gmail.com, AJAX-chat

Check the readme.html file there are instructions for a shoutbox you can use.