Channel menu

Electron...@Yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2021, 4:26:02 PM1/10/21
to AJAX-chat

This is probably going to go in the category of dumb question. But suppose I were to have a channel list with over 60 channels in it and I wanted to separate those channels as with this example:

Channel 1
Channel 2
Channel 3
Channel 4
Channel 5
Channel 6
Channel 7

And I wanted too add a simple line like that using multiple hyphens to separate channels into groups in the drop down channel list, how might I go about doing that? Any help is appreciated. I feel like the answer to this is simple hence it being a dumb question, but...

Anyways, thanks in advance. I hope my explanation of what I am looking to do is clear enough.