Trouble changing background color of private messages

Miles

Nov 3, 2017, 1:04:29 AM11/3/17
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Am I missing something trying to change the background color of private messages?
Changing these lines in the  styling *.css file  seems to have no effect.

#content #chatList .rowOdd.private {
background-color:#F8D0D0;
}
#content #chatList .rowEven.private {
background-color:#F8D9D0;
}

Any help is highly appreciated.

Bobby Russ

Nov 4, 2017, 10:10:25 PM11/4/17
to Miles, AJAX-chat
A couple of possibilities are that you are using a CDN or the CSS is cached.  Often times CSS is cached on the browser side.  If I turned off my CDN and manually refreshed the css page on my browser (by going to the direct CSS Temple https://www.yourdomain.com/chatdir/css/prosilver.css and hitting refresh until the changes showed there), the changes went live.  Hope that helps!

###############################
#content #chatList .rowOdd.private {
background-color:#F8D0D0;
}