Ajax chat 0.8.6. Error 508

Mait Luidalepp

Nov 6, 2015, 11:23:12 AM11/6/15
to AJAX-chat
Hello!

Ajax chat takes a lot of resources (sometimes).
It works besides Mybb forum. I looks from cpanel like I am getting high peaks of I/O and Enrty processes. Usually it is all ok. Problem looks more like to be in short bursts.
Sympoms are displayed as error 508 in chat when someone wants to type anything.

Are there any chatroom settings that you reccomend tweeking firsthand?

Mait Luidalepp

Nov 9, 2015, 11:48:45 AM11/9/15
to AJAX-chat
Not common problem at all?

Bobby Russ

Nov 9, 2015, 11:50:56 AM11/9/15
to Mait Luidalepp, AJAX-chat

Try changing the refresh option in configuration to a higher number.  2000 is default I believe which is every 2 seconds.

On Nov 9, 2015 11:48 AM, "Mait Luidalepp" <mait.lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not common problem at all?