I've been away for a goo while but I use this chat and done some MAJOR modifications, check it out.

Negative Edge

Sep 17, 2022, 5:05:27 PM9/17/22
to AJAX-chat
So I got into live streaming but I hate using Twitch and youtube so I made my own personal platform on my website. https://negative-edge.net

I took Ajax Chat and made it compatible with my website. This is a custom CMS I've built from the ground up and integrated it with AJAX Chat and make a chat feature for my private Live stream Page.

I even made the chat as a docking feature for OBS Studio See images below.Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

Even works on Mobile
307721225_3187222201543587_473917196542001627_n.jpg

I've spent quite a bit of time making this as an exclusive project for myself and wanted to share and let people know that this chat script is easily of of the best scripts out there and the things you can do with it is beyond limitless.

Now I have my own personal streaming site and I am not bound by restrictions both YouTube and Twitch enforces on users.

I am more than happy to share info or check me out at https://negative-edge.net.