Not working on host

Nicholas Agner

Oct 21, 2015, 6:26:14 PM10/21/15
to AJAX-chat

I have a problem with installing AJAX-CHAT on on my host (Byethost) On localhost (XAMPP) it works perfectly, but when deployed to byethost with the new database connection,tables,and data configured properly,I can login but it fails to insert and show messages,and fails to display online users. The status circle is stuck on yellow.

STEPS TAKEN:
-Checked Connection (Good)
-Checked prerequisites (Good)
-Run /install.php (Good)
-Checked tables and proper database structure (Good)
-Run software on XAMPP (Good,no problems encountered)
-Overall Inspection (Good)
(I have tried a lot of options. Trust me,I'm not being lazy)

Here is a link to my /htdocs folder. The database info is hidden for security,but it does connect properly

htdocs folder (Uploaded to google drive)

Fabian Wilson

Oct 22, 2015, 9:52:03 AM10/22/15
to Nicholas Agner, AJAX-chat
Check the settings for cookies in lib/config.php in the past when I have had similar problems it was usually this setting. Also you may have to clear your browsers cache before you see any changes.