Step-by-Step Shoutbox for MyBB

Gina Bavilacqua

Apr 11, 2015, 2:57:50 PM4/11/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
I'm having trouble installing the Ajax Chat onto my MyBB forum. I have followed the steps presented in the Read Me file but I cannot get it to show up on the index page of my forum. Can I get someone to help me install it step-by-step?

Frug

Apr 16, 2015, 3:19:53 PM4/16/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Can you visit the chat directly? Are you only asking about how to edit the template of your forum to show a link to chat?

Fabian Wilson

Apr 16, 2015, 4:46:58 PM4/16/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
When I have had trouble with the shoutbox it is usually related to the css file. Also for MyBB you have to go into the admin page of MyBB and refresh the site template. The refresh the page the shoutbox should be on.

Gina Bavilacqua

Apr 22, 2015, 9:32:46 AM4/22/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
I can visit it directly via the link, yes. I would like to show the chat on the forum index, like a shoutbox.