Emoticons Extended & Clock image

Cuore di angelo

Mar 16, 2016, 12:12:27 PM3/16/16
to ajax...@googlegroups.com

I want to share with you a very detailed GUIDE that allows you to refine our beloved AjaxChat . Turning on the net I came across this website dedicated to chat and there are some really interesting introductions , well explained , even a novice would be able to understand and for this I congratulate the author if anything we will read one day.

Let the additions that I found very useful . The first is the ability to add more emoticons (Also animated gif).  Allows you to add an extended container to hold additional and allow hidden smileys that are still functional. This is the effect produced my chat:

Before:

After click on "+":

Another change allows you to replace the text in time format with an image at will. The schedule will be visible pausing the mouse pointer over the symbol:

I hope to be helpful
Matt