Edgar Martínez

Mar 20, 2015, 4:59:33 PM3/20/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
¿Alguien tiene este script para PHP-Nuke?
Hace algunos años creí ver en el sitio web este modulo, ahora ya no lo encuentro.
Si nadie lo tiene, alguien que me diga como puedo vincular las bases de datos de usuarios PHP-Nuke'

Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix)

Mar 20, 2015, 5:32:42 PM3/20/15
to Edgar Martínez, ajax...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but I believe this is an english-language forum. Can you maybe translate it or tell us the language so we can use google translator? I have a feeling its spanish.

Doc gWorldz

Mar 20, 2015, 5:50:50 PM3/20/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com, edg...@gmail.com
Google groups translates it automatically if you click translate in the message, of course this only works from the group page and doesn't help those of us using email to correspond so ...

In English ...
Does anyone have this script to PHP-Nuke?
Some years ago I thought I saw on the website this module, now can not find it anymore.
If anyone has it, someone tell me how I can link the user databases PHP-Nuke '

Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix)

Mar 20, 2015, 5:57:40 PM3/20/15
to Doc gWorldz, ajax...@googlegroups.com, edg...@gmail.com
I use my mail client to respond to group messages, soooo… :)

@Edgar:
Sorry, I do not remember any PHP-Nuke compatible integration. So I also don’t have a link to it.

Am 20.03.2015 um 22:50 schrieb Doc gWorldz <chaosx...@gmail.com>:

The group translates it automatically if you click translate in the message, of course this only works from the group page and doesn't help those of us using email to correspond so ...

Edgar Martínez

Mar 20, 2015, 11:01:52 PM3/20/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com, chaosx...@gmail.com, edg...@gmail.com
Any chance only help to change the database (where the database AJAX-CHAT is the same as the user PHP-nuke) ?