Periodically ajax chat freezes, and I need to rerun install.php

Michael Brenegan

Aug 28, 2020, 10:05:14 AM8/28/20
to AJAX-chat
I have a small issue here.  The chat will occasionally freeze, and unable to post a message.  I then have to rerun install.php to recreate the mariadb tables.  It will then run okay for a few hours or day, and then I have to do the install.php again.

Wondering if anybody has any ideas about this, or how I might be able to trouble shoot this issue.

I am using the current standalone version, 0.8.8 under Fedora Linux 31.

Any help would be appreciated.

Frug

Nov 15, 2020, 7:35:24 PM11/15/20
to AJAX-chat
Never heard of that before. You'll have to investigate what the cause might be,  but it sounds more like a problem with your db setup than chat.