Access on Mobile vs Desktop (Mobile isn't working)

C W

Oct 26, 2020, 12:34:05 PM10/26/20
to AJAX-chat
I'm guessing this has been asked before. I've used AJAX-Chat for years and my users have always loved it, but I just found out that it doesn't work when accessing via a mobile device. (I'm using Android, and have tested it with both Chrome and Firefox.)
On a desktop the site works perfectly, however on our phones we simply get "Not Found".

Is there a fix for this that I'm missing in my settings?

C W

Oct 26, 2020, 3:57:35 PM10/26/20
to AJAX-chat
FYI, I was able to make this work by selecting "web" instead of "mobile" on the homepage of my website. It's a pain in rear workaround, but it does work. Would love to know how to make it work in the default "mobile" mode.

Bobby Russ

Oct 26, 2020, 5:22:22 PM10/26/20
to C W, AJAX-chat
Are you using the base package or one with a forum integration?  This might help guide you to someone who can help you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AJAX-chat" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ajax-chat/CABoArSfhSP-1CERDg%2BE8fH4bUjwbzBdw8_Ew08JMBL2re%3Drjnw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
-----
"Dance as if no one were watching,