Ajax Section for info and updates on my works at Negative Edge

Negative Edge

Feb 25, 2016, 2:29:38 PM2/25/16
to AJAX-chat
In case anyone didn't know. I have a new and better dedicated server and a new domain.

An Ajax section for my works in progress has been made where users can stay in touch and up to date on my progress of my projects.

Please understand, I am not always available 24hrs of the day or whenever you feel I should be around. This is something I do on my free time and like many, I have a job and a life outside of the internet.

Now that's out of the way, I can be found at

http://negative-edge.net

My chat is custom integrated with the IPB software with a newer integration package of mines in development to the rest

Sorry for not being as active as before but now you know where to find me.

See ya

-SyN-

Guims Osef

Feb 27, 2016, 4:48:57 AM2/27/16
to AJAX-chat
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!

5thAvenueForum

Feb 29, 2016, 11:17:51 AM2/29/16
to AJAX-chat
Can't wait for the integration package for PHPBB.