Ajax chat install script not running

Austin Sanderson

Jun 23, 2015, 12:27:29 PM6/23/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
When I go to https://myphpbb3Forum/chat/install.php, I get the error:

    No route found for "GET /chat/install.php"

What route needs to be set and for what?  I am trying to install the integrated Ajax chat 0.8.7 for PHPBB 3.1.4 and running PHP 5.5

Fabian Wilson

Jun 23, 2015, 2:56:22 PM6/23/15
to Austin Sanderson, ajax...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry Austin I am not familiar with those frameworks so I cannot help you.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Austin Sanderson <j.austin....@gmail.com> wrote:
I removed Symfony from the vendor directory, but it appears as though Composer is still calling it, because I am getting a new php error. I need to get rid of these dependencies and do not even remember adding them. Any thoughts?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412: include([ROOT]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/DependencyInjection/Extension.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412: include(): Failed opening '[ROOT]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/DependencyInjection/Extension.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/php/pear')

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Fabian Wilson <fabian...@gmail.com> wrote:
This error appears to be generated due a symfony framework installation.

Jeff Ruiz

Jun 27, 2015, 8:43:37 AM6/27/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, This chat doesnt work with the new/current phpbb 3.1.xx software,