Whats really going on with me? What to expect later? GOODIES!

Negative Edge

Sep 30, 2017, 10:10:30 PM9/30/17
to ajax...@googlegroups.com

Life, thats what happened, but lets say I still lurk in the shadows
My website with all of my old works, they are gone, if you find anything, someone might have them archived

But

I wouldn't recommend using any of that with the current 0.8.8 package..
I won't have anything to share or showcase until or close to new years plus I been commissioned a lot to do work for some clients.

I am currently making a gaming site for a client on a domain im hosting on my server, I made a portal/front page/navigation like site where ajax chat is fully intergrated and then some, plus a message board system using your login/registration data as well.

IF anyone owns their own VPS or dedicated server, I also created a live streaming script where you can live stream from your server to the chat or use other services, but anyway when I open back up, you will see my work in person.

Below is what I am doing for a client

Ill try to be active here as much as possible. But yes I am still around. This is still the best chat software around. See ya.

http://negative-edge.net

geneviv...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2017, 8:53:47 AM11/24/17
to AJAX-chat
Good to see you are still around, i am searching for your Admin mod along with multimedia and avatar mod but cannot find a working link. Hopefully someone can update the links