Flarum

bluey

May 8, 2021, 7:35:00 AM5/8/21
to AJAX-chat
I'm just throwing this out there. If any strong developer is bored, how about a version for Flarum? It wouldn't even have to be fully, seamlessly integrated looks wise. Just use the user database.

Bobby Russ

May 8, 2021, 2:14:32 PM5/8/21
to bluey, AJAX-chat
Do you know when flarum leaves beta?  I can't speak for others but given the beta nature of the software plus the legacy status of this software, I'm not foreseeing someone taking the task on.  I know I'm full up on projects.