[Help please] No messages show up in chat when entering until you submit anything.

Hideki P

Mar 14, 2014, 4:59:59 PM3/14/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Version 0.86
Vbulletin integration (4.x)

So I already have this chat on one site, and moved my forum over. Reinstalled chat and uploaded my custom commands again (no changes).

Issue is this, if I enter the chat room it shows online users, all the buttons and a blank chat window as if noones said anything not even the Chatbox msg for "user logged in"

as soon as I send anything to chat whether an emote, some text or anything. it populates everything else, its almost like a break command exists awaiting the next response. Anyone had any issues with this?

Hideki P

Mar 14, 2014, 8:25:52 PM3/14/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Ok not sure what happenned but now things are loading properly, that's just plain strange.

Ferdinand Bucago

Mar 20, 2015, 3:44:42 PM3/20/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Chris D,

I got the same issue. Do you have any idea what is causing the this ? Thank you in advance.

Chris D

Apr 14, 2015, 12:34:56 PM4/14/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Sorry that was so long ago I don't remember. When you log in  ( if using Chrome ) hit F12 ( works on other browsers too ) and look @ the console window ) it should give you an indication of what's stopping it. I think mine was a script function, and or a setting I hadn't enabled on my server.