SyN's SMF Bridge Intergration Package for smf 2.0.7 and Standalone Ajax Chat 0.8.6-7

ClubSyNXTremeTV

May 24, 2014, 9:09:14 AM5/24/14

This is my custom SMF Bridge integration package with an updated Admin Fix made for this package.
http://clubsyn-x-treme.com/-X-Base/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=374

YOU MUST BE USING MY ADMIN MOD BEFORE USING THIS!
This will integrate Your SMF for accounts to work with Standalone AJAX Chat versions 0.8.6 and 0.8.7

This features:

  • Root Admin/Owners Account
  • A one time verification method
  • Auto login from forum to chat
  • A new chatroom tab navigation button on your forum
  • A slightly updated version of the Admin mod for Root Admin/Owner Account compatibility
  • Profile links from the chatroom will link to your forum profiles
  • Root/Owner Accounts are know as ULTIMATE ADMIN
  • Regular Ajax Admin cannot ban/kick or edit Root/Ownwers information
  • Root/Owners can kick/Ban edit regular ajax admins info
  • Redirect detection to determine logging out from embed or full chat page
Some minor cons:
  • Can't pull avatars from smf accounts. Have to use the Avatar mod with the admin mod
  • You will lose any registered chat members for the forum system will be the new and only way for registration and entry
  • you will be required to submit your forum login info when clicking the chat link the first time
  • You MUST disable registration from the lib/template/loggedOut.html
  • No proper embed code as of yet
Security Features:
  • Verify user credential and session checks meaning you must be logged into the forums to access the chat
  • You cannot access the chat from an external link meaning copy paste url in a web broswer or posted from another website
  • Account hijacking prevention enforced

That's about it!
Enjoy and good luck!

Róbert Molnár

May 26, 2014, 10:01:18 AM5/26/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Very thanks for this mod! Thanks for your job!

First, the link is bad, the good link this.

Second, I see sample images, the "Chatroom" button. I only need this button only, and I want see the active users count in the chat, example if two users available on chat:

Chatroom (2)

this mod know this?

Third:you wrote: YOU MUST BE USING MY ADMIN MOD BEFORE USING THIS!
Is this? http://clubsyn-x-treme.com/-X-Base/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=355

Thanks!

ClubSyNXTremeTV

May 26, 2014, 2:36:07 PM5/26/14
1. Link fixed thanks.

2. I have a basic script for that.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/ajax-chat/chat$20room$20viewer/ajax-chat/zTAU-RgSrXI/80JmK1U-_jQJ

3. yes its my admin mod which plays a part in the bridge script.

Róbert Molnár

May 26, 2014, 4:01:32 PM5/26/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the answer!

Wise Frog

May 28, 2014, 7:49:32 PM5/28/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com

OK I have not for this all instald and working and it is awesome! I like it vey much

and SyN is a code demi-god hee hee

Ty SyN

Wise Frog

May 28, 2014, 7:50:03 PM5/28/14