Custom user ranks on SMF forum

michael plus

Jul 14, 2015, 10:13:09 AM7/14/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I got the chat working on SMF and now im wondering if i could get the staff rank ChatModerator i made in the forum in the chat aswell,

If so does anyone have any instructions for it i cant seem to find them only for phpBB3.

Thanks in advance,
Trojan.

Ninno27

Jul 14, 2015, 12:21:14 PM7/14/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
SyNs new package is still under development, well being tested for bugs but it has a feature where you can create new ranks or link new ranks from your forum with his custom integration bridges.

he should be releasing them soon.

michael plus

Jul 14, 2015, 12:34:02 PM7/14/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Where can we find this package when its done?

Ninno27

Jul 14, 2015, 9:43:49 PM7/14/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
I am sure it will be announced here with a link to the download