I decided not to give up, Ill be back soon.

ClubSyNXTremeTV

Jan 17, 2016, 1:45:26 PM1/17/16
to AJAX-chat

I couldn't just let all of my work just go like that due to a salty person destroying my materials because I have a better dedicated server, anyway I started over and the standalone update is near done with my SyNerGized Packages.

A preview of the update: Btw I am currently using IPB but alot of work to you see is custom created by me especially the skin.

The chat can go full screen now, looks really good when playing videos in BG Mode. The verification method has improved and im no longer using sessions for user detection.
The config.php can now be controlled inside the admin panel, lets just say I did some serious fine tuning. The reasons for sessions and cookies no longer being used because some users who are on free and certain shared hosts cannot set a session save path and have to ask their hosts to do it and sad to say, sometimes their host don't have a clue to whats being asked.

Also language files will be present and I see my friend Zero started a topic for that.

Anyway ill be back with more progress and looking for testers soon.

Minako Aino

Jan 20, 2016, 2:12:20 AM1/20/16
to AJAX-chat

Ah ok, didn't see this, hope all's well, you have my email, shoot me an email sometime!

Guims Osef

Jan 30, 2016, 4:30:46 PM1/30/16
to AJAX-chat
strongly back, quick recovery