Change mobile height on vBulletin integration

PFA

Nov 10, 2020, 6:13:50 PM11/10/20
to AJAX-chat
Hi everyone.  I have installed the vBulletin integration of AJAX chat.  Works pretty well, except I notice the mobile version has far fewer lines of chat than on desktop.

This leaves a big space at the bottom of the mobile version, which could otherwise be utilized for chat.  I assume there is some kind of automatic setting of the height based upon the device or dimensions detected, but I'd like to tweak this.

Where do I find this to change?

Frug

Nov 15, 2020, 4:53:29 PM11/15/20
to AJAX-chat
Make sure you're using version 0.8.8 before spending time on this. It should look ok on mobile (for something written about a decade ago, anyway). I don't see wasted space there.

If you still want to, the files are in chat/lib/template and the css is in chat/css